Our 2016 Sauvignon Blanc is from the Gianquinto Vineyard just west of the 101 in Santa Rosa, enjoying the warm days and cool nights of the Russian River Valley. The result is a focused wine with a nose of citrus, fresh stone fruit, balanced with crisp acidity and minerality for an enjoyable finish.
Drink on any warm San Francisco day.
- Color: off yellow; buffalo grass
- Nose: citrus and lemongrass bouquet
- Front Palate: green apple and kiwi
- Mid Palate: hint of peach and apricot
- Back Palate: lime and lemongrass with some minerality
- Finish: medium finish
oysters; asparagus, peas and other green vegetables; leafy salads; goat cheese; crab cakes, shrimp and other shellfish such as scallops; white fish like tilapia, cod or anchovy; thai food with medium spiciness; salsa verde; jalapeno; wasabi
2016 Gianquinto Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc Russian River Valley
Appellation: Russian River Valley AVA
Varietal(s): 100% Sauvignon Blanc